国产重口老太和小伙乱,国产精品久久久久影院嫩草,国产精品爽爽v在线观看无码 ,国产精品无码免费专区午夜,国产午夜福利100集发布

CHINA> Regional
Shanghai holds 9 linked with building collapse
(Agencies)
Updated: 2009-06-29 22:11

SHANGHAI: Shanghai authorities are holding nine people in an investigation into the collapse of a nearly finished 13-story apartment building, the government said Monday.

Related readings:
 Anger and tears over collapse of building
 Building collapse kills one worker in Shanghai

The incident Saturday killed one worker as the city, one of China's wealthiest and most modern, prepares to hold the 2010 World Expo.

Reports on the Shanghai government's Web site said nine people -- employed by the real estate developer, the contractor and the supervisor for the project -- had been put "under appropriate control."

The Web site also said that the developer's bank account had been frozen after people who had paid for the new apartments demanded their money back.

The building at the suburban Lotus Riverside complex toppled over almost intact, killing one worker.